Find of the Day: For Lovers of Gingham - Sensible Stylista

Find of the Day: For Lovers of Gingham

Um, styling the cutest summer dress ever today on SS!  I discovered this adorable number online at ASOS and just had to have it - I'm not gonna lie, it was pretty much love at first sight.  I'm a fan of all things girly so this find was a total must-have. It also didn't hurt that it was on sale for $34 (originally $53).  Made of 100% polyester, this piece features a cold-shoulder neckline, a keyhole front, and to-die-for-cute bow detailing on the sleeves.  As a plus, the silhouette's super relaxed so you won't overheat during the summer.  Click here to purchase!
For my latest OOTD, I wore my new mini with embellished Badgley Mischka sandals and an ivory crossbody bag to match - there's a lot going on with my dress so I didn't want to risk over-accessorizing so I skipped jewelry altogether today. For those of you wondering, I got these shoes WAY back in the day so unfortunately, I can't link you to these, but I'll make sure to post other lustworthy styles below.
As promised, all under $75:
A closer look at my Drew!  If you want to see my designer bag collection in its entirety, click here.  I blogged about it all a while back, BUT I actually need to update the post since I bought a few pieces since then, haha.  Who here's a bag fiend as well? If you are, comment below with your fave designer. Mine's probably Chanel and YSL!
Dress:  ASOS ($34) || Bag:  Chloe || Shoes:  Badgley Mischka 
Photos shot by blogger bestie, La Belle Mel.

6 comments

  1. Very cute dress! I love the style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This print is super cute! I've been a fan of it for a long time now haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty! I am obsessed with gingham

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muito lindo o look. apaixonada no vestido.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing outfit, I love your pretty dress, love your blog as well. Thank you for sharing, you look stunning!!!

    xxx

    www.bridesonamission.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute <3 Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete