Find of the Day: Silver-Toned Mid Heel Sandals ($22.99) - Sensible Stylista

Find of the Day: Silver-Toned Mid Heel Sandals ($22.99)

I can't even begin to tell you guys how cute these sandals are.  I bought them for $22.99 online at Zara a week ago and freaked the eff out when I got them in the mail.  I've been looking for cute mid heel shoes, and these are PERFECTION for realz!  They're SO comfortable, and the laminated finish is to-die-for cute.  Also, if it makes a difference, metallics are "in" this summer so you'd be right on trend.  OH, and for the record, this is NOT sponsored, and I'm making zero commission - simply blogging about these babies out of the goodness of my heart because I'm all sorts of awesomesauce.  
FYI: the heel size is 1.9", and I recommend going a half size down!  I usually wear 6.5, but 6 fits me perfectly.  Zara offers free shipping and returns, so buy two sizes if you're unsure.  You need to get $50+ worth of stuffs anyway in order to qualify for free shipping so knock yourself.  Let me know if you have any questions about these kicks.  Man, I wish they had more colors available in this style - I'd totally stock up.  Anywho, happy shopping - you can purchase these HERE.

No comments