Find of the Day: The Plunge Pencil Dress ($20) - Sensible Stylista

Find of the Day: The Plunge Pencil Dress ($20)

I can't even begin to tell you guys how much I LOVE my new dress from ASOS.  This piece is seriously fire!  I dressed it down for today's OOTD, but you can wear it pretty much anywhere as long as you don't feel self-conscious sporting the plunge neckline.  Whether it's a fancy cocktail party or a GNO, you'll be breaking necks left and right. 

Made of a polyester & elastane blend, this item flatters like whoa and is super smooth to the touch. It contains a boned v-shape insert that helps keep everything in place, giving the neckline structure. Also, for those of you wondering, I'm wearing a US 4, and it fits me like a glove!  Care is easy - simply machine wash after wear.  As always, let me know if you have any questions! I'm always happy to hear from you guys.
For my latest, I paired my dress with BAMF custom-made boots from Two Perfect Souls.  I've been wearing them on repeat 'cause I just can't get enough of them - #sorrynotsorry.  Yes, they're on the pricy side, but they're ridiculously cute and comfortable so that'd make it totally worth it in my book. To top things off, I threw on an edgy jacket and carried by Chanel boy.  The bag was definitely a splurge, but you can get it for less!  Several brands offer similar designs for a fraction of the price - I've linked one for you in the widget below so get your scroll on.
 Shop my look:

 Dress:  ASOS ($20) || Boots:  Two Perfect Souls || Jacket:  Spiegel ($54)
Photos shot by the amazing Sung Shin.

4 comments

  1. You look very nice

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edgy look! I really like the style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dress,. especially the white and black/grey flowers,..

    ReplyDelete