January Workout Playlist: The KPOP Edition - Sensible Stylista

January Workout Playlist: The KPOP Edition

Alright everyone, I'm beyond pumped to share my January workout playlist with you guys.  Today's post is all about korean pop!  I've been into it for quite some time, but more so when I was younger.  I still think old school kpop is superior - think Fly to the Sky, Shinhwa, SES, and Drunken Tiger.  I may be biased though because I've never been into the whole cutesy girl group thing...even though I secretly indulge from time to time, ha.

My current fave kpop group by far is 2NE1.  Their music is SO freaking cool, and I really like the whole image + vibe they got going on - if you watch their videos, you'll see exactly what I mean. Their group consists of 4 members, but CL (aka Chaelin) dominates IMO.  She actually has a bit of a career in the US, too.  She works with Skrillex and Diplo fairly often, and I believe she's managed by Scooter Braun (aka Justin Bieber's manager).  Hopefully she'll make it here because 2NE1 broke up earlier this year - she did resign with YG as a solo artist though so that should be cool.

ANYWHO, I hope you guys enjoy today's playlist!  Let me know what theme I should tackle next in the comment section below.  Also, I'm always looking for new tunes to sweat to, so if you have recommendations, definitely let me know!

3 comments

  1. I adore your blog. You are creative, current, have beautiful fashion sense, and your playlists are dope!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much =) That means so much to me!

      Delete
  2. I love your playlist! I listen to Kpop all the time. SNSD & 2ne1 is definitely one of my many go-to groups when I need something catchy to listen to. :)

    ReplyDelete