Earning Stripes on the Daily - Sensible Stylista

Earning Stripes on the Daily

I'm super excited to tell you guys all about my new dress courtesy of Dezzal.  I actually partnered up with them on SS not too long ago - I'm not sure if y'all remember, but this two-tone dress was from their online boutique.  For those of you wondering, their collection is indeed legit.  In addition to selling pieces created by talented in-house designers, they carry the merchandise of carefully-selected brands.
I centered today's OOTD around my new mini-dress.  I totally fell head over heels in love with the design at first sight.  The ruffle is too cute, and what can I say? I'm a sucker for empire waists!  I mean, can you really blame me though? They create the illusion of a killer hourglass figure and elongate my stems like whoa.
To top off my look, I carried a pale orange crossbody from Coach (an old factory outlet buy) and threw on gold wedges to capitalize on the whole casual vibe.


Feeling slightly scandalous sharing this photo, but whatevs!  The wind was blowing slightly too hard that day, ha.
Unfortunately, the striped number I'm wearing here is currently out of stock at Dezzal.  No worries though, as always, I got your backs.  Here are some other fabulous options for your browsing pleasure.  Oh, and for the record, I'm pretty much obsessed with every dress they sell so I had a freakin' hard time compiling this list, but here we are!  My top 6 faves:
 LEFT || MIDDLE || RIGHT
A HUGE thanks to the wonderful Jiyang Chen for taking these amazing photographs.  If you haven't already, make sure you all check him out!  He is a true artist in every sense of the word.  Not only is he a brilliant photographer, he's an amazing pianist as well.  

4 comments

  1. thats such a cool dress
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bag and the nighttime shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is super pretty !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Look

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    www.rimanerenellamemoria.de

    ReplyDelete